Found September 1992 in Ubud, Bali at Ibu Putu''s Warung:
Symptoms of inner peace
Olympia Fellowship of Reconciliation Newsletter, Issue 63, 1986
Watch for signs of peace. The hearts of a great many people have already been exposed to peace, and it seems likely that we could find our society experiencing peace in epidemic proportions.
Some signs and symptoms of inner peace:
- Tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fear based on past experiences.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- Loss of interest in judging other people.
- Loss of interest in judging self.
- Loss of interest in interpreting the action of others.
- Loss of interest in conflict.
- Loss of ability to worry (a very serious symptom).
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- Frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes from the heart.
- Increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
- Increased susceptibility to Love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
If you have all or even most of the above symptoms, please be advised that your condition may be too far advanced to turn back. If you are exposed to anyone exhibiting several of these symptoms, remain exposed at your own risk. This condition of Inner Peace is likely well into its infectious stage. Be forwarned.